Experience the ultimate wow-factor: an Opera Australia performance just for you
Looking for a unique experience to impress your clients or delegates? This is it!
With enough lead time, you can reserve a complete opera performance in the Sydney Opera House Opera Theatre or the State Theatre of the Arts Centre, Melbourne. In Sydney there is seating for up to 1,400 people, and in Melbourne, for up to 2,000 people.
Combine tickets to a magical opera performance with a pre- or post-performance dinner or cocktail function overlooking the harbour, for a distinctive Sydney experience. Or stroll along the banks of the Yarra, past the city lights of Melbourne, to the Arts Centre.
A number of opportunities are available to enhance the evening for your client and delegates*:
- Customised programs or cast sheets to acknowledge your sponsors
- Foyer banners to welcome your delegates
- Tickets customised and printed with logos
- Surtitle screen displaying a special message of welcome prior to the performance
- Distribution of conference programs, delegate gifts etc via a seat drop
- Pre-performance talks providing a fascinating insight into the production
- Onstage address – a client or sponsor may give a welcome speech prior to the performance
- Finish with a bang – it may be possible to arrange petal drops, confetti and flutter cannons
(*Additional cost involved. Please contact us for further information)
We need around 18 months' notice to incorporate a private opera performance into Opera Australia schedule in Sydney or Melbourne. If you are considering a group booking for a private performance within the next 18 months, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss available options.
For more information, please contact our Groups and Tourism Planner:
+61 2 9318 8338
Monday – Wednesday 9am to 5pm
+61 2 9699 8641