Seduction, sacrifice and side-splitting satire. See it all in 2015.
Whether it's one of the world' most loved stories or a brand new production, there's always something special to take away from a performance. So if you love getting swept away by romance, being gripped by tragedy, laughing so hard it hurts or all of the above, 2015 is the season to experience it all.
Every opera is different, so book a subscription now.
Choose three or more performances and receive:
- Priority booking – subscribers can book first;
- Discounted tickets (subscribers save up to 20%!);
- Free ticket exchange to another opera or another date, for when plans change (not available for Aida);
- The option to pay in four instalments;
- Discounted parking at the Sydney Opera House car park and other partner discounts;
- Insider invitations.
Subscribe by Friday 12 September 2014 and you will go in the draw to win back the total value of your subscription booking (see competition terms and conditions).
Winner of the 2015 subscription prize is Mr Donald R Scott.