Book tickets online before 30 November for your chance to WIN an indulgent weekend escape to the Mornington Peninsula, only an hour’s drive from Melbourne, at the wheel of a Mazda vehicle which will be yours for the weekend. Valued at over $1,000.
Prize for two includes:
- the use of a wonderful Mazda vehicle
- overnight accommodation at Quarters
- three-course dinner at Chefs-hatted Terminus
- massage and bathing experience at Peninsula Hot Springs
- three-hour Horseback Winery Tour
At Mazda, we believe that driving should always be fun. So every car we make is defined by our sports car DNA, insightful design and stand out style. With every drive you’ll feel the pure enjoyment of motion - a feeling we call Zoom-Zoom.
Mornington Peninsula combines the best of Europe's coastal living with traditional Aussie charm. Explore galleries and cafes in breezy seaside villages, relax in geothermal hot-springs, and escape to the hinterland for gourmet delights at boutique wineries.
Horseback Winery Tours journey through the heart of Mornington Peninsula's food and wine regions. Visit stunning wineries and enjoy local wine tastings as part of a leisurely three-hour ride.
Pamper yourself at Victoria's first natural hot mineral spring and day spa with a relaxing bathing experience at Peninsula Hot Springs including a relaxation or Kodo massage.
Indulge your culinary senses at the award-winning Terminus at Flinders Hotel restaurant with a sophisticated fusion of North African, French and local cuisine courtesy of renowned chef Pierre Khodja. Then retire to quiet seclusion of Quarters at Flinders Hotel. Inspired by the coast, this newly opened boutique hotel offers guests a luxurious and relaxing place to call home while exploring the Mornington Peninsula.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be received before midnight 29 November 2012. Competition opens 9am, 7 November 2012, closes midnight 29 November 2012.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person.
- Winner will be announced on 1 December at Mazda Opera in the Bowl. Winner must be present to claim prize.
- Due to the popularity of these experiences, we recommend booking prize components at least 6 weeks in advance. Experiences valid until 30 June 2013.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- Opera Australia, MAZDA, and Tourism Victoria make no representation as to the safety conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
- The Promoter promotes and encourages consumers to drink responsibly. Legal aged consumers should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australia Alcohol Guidelines. These are available at: http://www.alcohol.gov.au/
- By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in all aspects of the prize should they be chosen as winner. The winner releases the Promoter, MAZDA and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties are not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of any aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
- The winners must comply with all MAZDA agreements at the time of the loan. The vehicle cannot be driven out of 200km from the metropolitan area it is loaned from and must only be driven on sealed roads.
- In the event that the vehicle is involved in an accident or damaged in anyway, an Accident/Damage Report in the form required by MAZDA must be completed and forwarded to the MAZDA office that the vehicle was collected from within 24 hours of the damage occurring. Repairs to the vehicle are not to be undertaken without the written consent of MAZDA or its appointed assessor.
- MAZDA retains the title to the vehicle and the winner must not purport to sell, pledge, mortgage, lend, transfer, or in any way encumber the vehicle. All costs relating to insurance, registration, service, repairs, etc, of the vehicle will be borne by MAZDA except for the following items which the winner will be responsible for including but not limited to any negligent act performed by the driver or passengers involving the said vehicle: any loss or damage caused to, or by, the vehicle should the winner (or driver) be intoxicated or under the influence of medication or drugs whilst in control of the said vehicle: or any fines or penalties incurred for traffic infringements whilst the vehicle is in the custody and control of the winner (or nominated driver). The winner is to return the car to MAZDA immediately upon completion of their weekend away and if the winner fails to do this, MAZDA is irrevocably authorised to enter any premises in which they believe the vehicle to be situated and take possession of and remove the vehicle. The MAZDA pickup locations and timings are as below:
- Pick up Location: Mazda Australia, 385 Ferntree Gully Rd, Mount Waverley
- Pick up Date/Time: Date TBC, Time between 12-5pm
- Drop off Location: Mazda Australia, 385 Ferntree Gully Rd, Mount Waverley
- Drop off Date/Time: Date TBC, Time between 9am-12pm
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses (including travel to and from the MAZDA pick up locations enlisted within clause 11) become the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be responsible for, including but not limited to any negligent act performed by the driver or passengers involving the said vehicle: any loss or damage caused to, or by, the vehicle should the winner (or driver) be intoxicated or under the influence of medication or drugs whilst in control of the said vehicle: or any fines or penalties incurred for traffic infringements whilst the vehicle is in the custody and control of the winner (or nominated driver). The driver of the car must have a current Australian State or Territory license (which is not under suspension or cancellation) as at the date on which the winner (or companion) is to drive the vehicle.
- Experience at Peninsula Hot Springs includes a relaxation or Kodo 45 minute massage and entry to Spa Dreaming Centre thermal pools before and after this treatment. This experience needs to be booked in advance by the winner, with Peninsula Hot Springs. Valid for 2 people and valued at $275.
- Horseback Winery Tours includes a 3 hour Winery Tour for 2 people. This ride departs at 10am or 2pm daily and needs to be booked in advance. This experience needs to be booked in advance by the winner, with Horseback Winery Tours. Valued at $260 value.
- Flinders Hotel prize includes 1 night accommodation at Quarters and a 3 course dinner at award winning Terminus restaurant, with a combined value of $500. This experience needs to be booked in advance by the winner, with Flinders Hotel.