The winner of this competition is:
S.Lacey of Pottsville, NSW
- Promotion: Complete and submit the form on the Opera Australia website (https://opera.org.au) to go into the draw for a chance to win one (1) prize package.
- There is one (1) prize package, which includes:
- Two (2) A-reserve tickets to a performance of Aida on the Beach playing on 29 September 2017, valued at approximately $164.
- One (1) $200 shopping voucher for Pacific Fair. Additional terms and conditions apply, seen here.
- One (1) night's accommodation at Sofitel Gold Coast including buffet breakfast, valued at approximately $323. The accommodation is subject to availability, needs to be pre-booked with the hotel, and is for one night's stay on the night the winner attends Aida on the Beach.
- Entry is open to Australian residents, aged 18 years or over, who have successfully completed and submitted the Aida on the Beach competition form during the promotional period.
- Only one entry form per person will be accepted.
- The promoter is Opera Australia (ABN 26 000 755 153) of 'The Opera Centre' 480 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
- The competition is not open to employees of Opera Australia, Sofitel Gold Coast, or Pacific Fair, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
- Promotion period: The Promotion will commence at 9am AEST on Tuesday 12 September 2017 and continues until 11:59pm AEST on Tuesday 19 September 2017.
- The Promotion will be drawn on Wednesday 20 September 2017, the names of all the entrants who completed and submitted the competition form before 11:59pm on Tuesday 19 September 2017 will go into an electronic drawing system. The first name drawn will win the prize package detailed in clause 2.
- The winner will be notified in writing by email and telephone on Wednesday 20 September 2017. If the winner does not claim their prize within 7 days, the competition will be redrawn.
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
This competition is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/16/01110.