The winner of two tickets to King Roger is S. Tsatlogianis of Birrong, NSW.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotion: Complete and submit the form on the Opera Australia website (https://opera.org.au) to go into the draw for a chance to win two (2) A-reserve tickets to King Roger. There will be one (1) competition taking place on the following dates:
- One (1) draw on 25 January 2017 for the competition entrants. The first name drawn will win a prize, being two (2) A-reserve tickets to King Roger playing on Tuesday 31 January 2017.
- The prize value for two (2) A-reserve tickets to an Opera Australia performance is $520. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The total prize value will not exceed $100,000.
- The Promoter is Opera Australia (ABN 26 000 755 153) of The Opera Centre, 480 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2012.
- Promotion period: The Promotion will commence at 12:01am on 30 December 2016 and will close at 11:55pm on 24 January 2017.
- Eligibility: Entry is open to individuals, aged 18 years or over, who live in Australia and have successfully completed and submitted the Opera Australia survey form during the promotional period.
- Only one entry per person for each unique promotion code will be accepted.
- The competition is not open to employees of Opera Australia, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
- By entering this competition and using the promotion code, the entrant agrees to receive emails from Opera Australia in regards to this competition. The competition entrant may unsubscribe at any time.
- Draws: one (1) competition draw will be conducted at the head office of the Promoter, located at 480 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2012 as follows:
- The first competition will be drawn on 25 January 2017. The names of all the entrants who completed and submitted the competition form before 11.55pm on 24 January 2017 will go into an electronic drawing system. The first name drawn will win the prize, being two (2) A-reserve tickets to King Roger playing on Tuesday 31 January 2017.
- The winners will be notified via email and the names of the winners will be published on the Opera Australia website, on this webpage, on the date of the draws.
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the promotion period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- All prizes must be taken as stated. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of the prize remaining unclaimed for seven days, the winners will be redrawn.
- Opera Australia is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/16/01110 to conduct this competition.