Destination: Gold Coast
Visiting the Gold Coast for Aida on the Beach? Check out these ideas to make the most of your trip to Queensland.
Whether it’s surfing, swimming or simply sunbaking, the Gold Coast offers 21 patrolled beaches along its 57 kilometres of pristine coastline. For those who love nature, head inland to the Hinterland brimming with walking tracks, rock pools and waterfalls.
There’s a range of things to do in Australia’s capital of fun. Away from the bush and the beach, spend action-packed days at the world’s best theme parks, each with their own distinct personalities, stroll through tourist shops or high-end stores, enjoy the vibrant nightlife and indulge in a variety of entertainment. Attracting world-class chefs, you’ll find incredible dining in this destination.
- Learn to surf or stand-up paddleboard like a champion
- Scream with joy at one of the many theme parks
- Head to the Hinterland and indulge in nature
- Indulge in a spot of shopping at one of the many centres, malls or markets
- Eat some fresh seafood straight from the trawlers
- Hang glide off a mountain or jump out of a plane
- Watch world-class surfing off the points at the southern beaches
- Indulge in a luxurious day spa and fine dining
For travel ideas, itineraries & more, check out the Queensland Blog Gold Coast
There’s no place like Queensland when it comes to combining Australia’s headline events with the most incredible destinations. From food and wine; festivals; art, culture and music; to sporting and lifestyle, Queensland boasts a great event calendar.