7 reasons you can't miss West Side Story on Sydney Harbour
Still can't decide whether you need a ticket? We can help.
- Fireworks. Sydney loves Fireworks. (Admit it, so do you.) We fill the sky over Sydney Harbour with exploding colour at every performance.
- See Broadway's best-loved musical, in an exciting new production for Australia's biggest stage.
- You can watch the sun set over Sydney Harbour before the show begins — the venue opens from 5pm so there’s plenty of time to enjoy the ambience.
- We're here for commitment-phobes — you can exchange tickets up to 48 hours before a performance.
- We take dinner and a show to a whole new level. Five different themed restaurants and bars offer small bites, share plates, substantial meals and drinks to get your evening off to a good start. This year, enjoy the flavours of New York and South America.
- It's never been easier to get to Mrs Macquarie's Point. Parking is available in the Domain Car Park with a free shuttle to the venue, you can walk through the Botanic Gardens until 6pm, or arrive in style by water taxi from the Sydney Opera House. Plan your night here.
It's Sydney's Ultimate Night Out, and you don't have to take our word for it:
"The ultimate Sydney experience” Yahoo! Travel
“From tree-top restaurants with delicious food; to lantern-lit eating areas; to the view of the stage and Sydney Harbour, be swept out of reality and into a magical world.” Broadway World
“The recipe is simple but brilliant: take one stunning outdoor location with a world-class view, add spectacular, over-the-top set design, razzle-dazzle costumes, dance routines and acrobatics; finish with a dash of fireworks, and serve in possibly the best, balmy summer Sydney has to offer.” Time Out