travel associates Platinum Club
Drink and dine at the Travel Associates Platinum Club at Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour: an undercover restaurant and bar with spectacular views overlooking Sydney Harbour.
This is pop-up dining at its best: exclusive gourmet menus, table waiters, Tyrrell’s wines, and dedicated restrooms.
Celebrate a luxurious evening for two or host an impressive night out with clients at the Travel Associates Platinum Club.
Pre-book your perfect dining experience:
Pre-performance Dinner (from 5.30pm)
Pre-performance Tasting Buffet (from 6pm)
Indulge in three courses of exquisite food, designed and prepared by the Travel Associates Platinum Club’s award-winning chefs. Each course is matched with premium Tyrrell’s Wines.
Dinner is served from 5.30pm, so you can enjoy the sunset as you drink and dine before the show.
$245 per person
- Ancient spelt bread with cultured butter
- Salt baked beets, hung sheep’s curd, fig, hazelnuts & shaved fennel salad V, GF
- Spanner crab & celeriac salad, smoked roe & bonito flan, pickled mushrooms, pomelo & spring pea coulis GF
- Slow roasted beef rump cap, Nicola potato puree, sunchokes & greens GF
- Burrawong chicken, sweetcorn puree, sprouted grains, charred baby onion jus GF, DF
- Wood-roast cauliflower and mushroom pithivier with parsnip & curried leek V
Dessert or Cheese
- Chocolate mousse dome with roasted red plum, toasted buckwheat, urban honey & bee pollen V, GF
- Selection of artisan cheeses, served with Quince paste, dried & fresh fruits, lavoche
Avoid order envy and try a bit of everything from a table laden with haute cuisine, including tapenades, cheeses and expertly prepared market vegetables, classic mains and delectable desserts. Waiters are on hand to top up your glass of select Tyrrell's wines. Served from 6pm.
$130 per person
- Broad bean tapenade V, GF, DF
- Charred vegetable tapenade V, GF, DF
- Roasted eggplant, artichoke, bell peppers & anchovies with Madeira dressing V, GF, DF
- Marinated olives with lime, chilli & Cajun spices V, GF, DF
- Corn crisps, served with Pico de Gallo salsa, guacamole & sour cream
- Selection of crusty breads
- Seafood Escabeche with Puerto Rican spices, tomato, beans, olives, lime, coriander, parsley GF, DF
- Salt-cured salmon salad with capsicum, egg, potato, beans, olives & tomato GF, DF
- Classic Caesar salad with parmesan garlic dressing (bacon on side) V, DF
- Creole spice-crusted rare-roasted beef salad with pickles & corn tortilla Shreds GF, DF
- Spicy wild rice salad with crispy vegetables & chimichurri Dressing V, GF, DF
- Stuffed peppers with Creole rice & herb omelette V, GF, DF
- Skillet potatoes with fresh herbs, garlic & onion V, GF
- Guisado marinated pork skewers on traditional yellow rice GF, DF
- Slow cooked free range chicken with Mojito sauce GF, DF
- Dulce de leche blondie GF
- Key lime & banana trifle V
- Bread pudding with rum soaked raisins V
- Pumpkin pecan pie V
- Arroz con dulce (sticky rice with Island spices, ginger & coconut) V, GF
Feel like a celebrity as you waltz past the bar queues — you’re heading straight to the Travel Associates Platinum Club. Redeem your drink voucher for a glass of Tyrrell's wine and enjoy the spectacular backdrop of Sydney Harbour in the Travel Associates Platinum Club lounge.
$25 per person
Access the Travel Associates Platinum Club either before the performance or at interval — choose which option you prefer at checkout (or choose both!). A bar menu will be available, and additional drinks can be purchased.
- Marinated olives with lime, chilli & cajun spices V, GF, DF ($8)
- Buffalo spiced popcorn V, GF, DF ($10)
- Cubano brioche bun with leg ham, swiss cheese, pulled pork, pickles & mustard aioli ($10)
- Charcuterie platter with crispy corn tostadas, pickled vegetable salsa & aioli DF, GF ($16)
- Gourmet cheeses, with fig chutney, almond fruit bread, crackers & lavoche V, GF Available ($18)
$49 per person
Macaron Tasting Trio
- Roasted chestnut
- Old fashioned with orange and bitters
- Dark caramel and smoked whisky
Served with a glass of Tyrrell's 2017 Special Release Gewurztraminer or Bowmore 12 Year Old Scotch Whisky.
Let the simple art of macarons take you on a journey of flavours. The macaron was invented in Italy, evolved in France and is now popular around the world. With its endless flavour options we have created the perfect trio. It starts with a light and sweet macaron and ends with a dark and smoky bite to enjoy with a glass of Tyrrell's Gewurztraminer or Bowmore 12 Year Old Scotch Whisky.
Gluten free and dairy free options available for all courses on request.
for The travel associates Platinum Club
To book, simply add any of the Travel Associates Platinum Club options to your cart after choosing your tickets to West Side Story on Sydney Harbour.
If you already have tickets to West Side Story, simply sign in to your account and go to 'upcoming performances'.
GF Gluten Free
DF Dairy Free
Fresh Catering use practices to minimise contamination of allergy-friendly menu items. However, Fresh kitchens are not entirely gluten or nut free. Traces of gluten or nuts may be present in food labelled gluten or nut free which could affect some people who have severe allergies.
Published menu is subject to change without notice.
Food & Drink Locations
There are five purpose-built restaurants and bars at Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour. Access to the Travel Associates Platinum Club must be booked in advance. There is also a range of casual dining options.
When you visit the Travel Associates Platinum Club, don’t forget to enter the Travel Associates New York competition giving you the chance to win a Business Class Experience to the Big Apple (valued at $24,300)! View T&C's.
Food and Beverage Partner
Official Wine Partner