Northern Foyer Bar at Sydney Opera House
Until 29 March 2018
You're invited to sit back and relax with dinner before the show in the Northern Foyer of the Joan Sutherland Theatre at Sydney Opera House. Combined with uninterrupted harbour views, this will be the perfect start to your night at Sydney Opera House.
We've created a pop-up restaurant, exclusively for ticketholders. Enjoy a delectable French-inspired three course menu before heading into the performance in the Joan Sutherland Theatre.
The Joan Sutherland Theatre Northern Foyer opens 90 minutes prior to performance start time. Spaces are limited each evening, so bookings are essential.
Simply add dinner to your cart after selecting tickets. If you already have tickets, sign in to your account to add dinner to your existing booking or call 02 9318 8200.
Wheelchair access is available however this must be pre-booked and availability is limited so booking early is recommended. Contact our Box Office in Sydney on 02 9318 8200 or by emailing email@example.com.
$69 per person
Kir Royale (Moët Royale $15 supplement)
Sourdough, Pepe Saya butter
(Additional beverage available on the night)
Smoked salmon, crème fraîche, chives, potato blinis
Holy Goat cheese, witlof, green lentils & beetroot vinegar (V)
Chicken, mushroom, 'Pommes Maxim'
Gnocchi Parisienne (V)
Mixed greens ($7)
Petits fours: Gold opera gâteau, framboise macaroon, Champagne truffle
Espresso or herbal tea selection
- Published menu is subject to change without notice;
- We recommend you arrive 90 minutes prior to the performance start time (and no later than one hour prior to the show) to ensure you receive the full experience. Please check your show schedule on the night. We will not be able to service your table if you arrive less than 30 mins prior to the show start;
- This is a fixed menu, for any special dietary requirements please contact Sydney Opera House Theatre Bars at least 72 hours prior to your booking on 02 8274 9600;
- Additional food or drink requested on the night can be paid for by cash or card;
- Bookings are not refundable or transferable to another date;
- “No-shows” for reservations will not be refunded.
The Joan Sutherland Theatre Northern Foyer Bar at Sydney Opera House opens 90 minutes before evening performances. It is not open before matinee performances or performances of Great Opera Hits.
Items from this menu are only available before evening performances.
The Joan Sutherland Theatre Northern Foyer Bar. Photo by Anna Kucera.
Sourdough, Pepe Saya butter, Holy Goat cheese, witlof, green lentils & beetroot vinegar. Photo by Anna Kucera.