Maxim's de Paris Bar
Northern Foyer, Sydney Opera House
4 January – 29 March 2018
We invite you to sit back and relax before the show at Maxim’s de Paris, a dining experience transporting you from Sydney to France.
Enjoy a delectable French-inspired menu paired with sumptuous champagne, before heading into the performance in the Joan Sutherland Theatre.
Combined with uninterrupted harbour views, this will be the perfect start to your Opera Australia experience at Sydney Opera House.
Maxim’s de Paris in the Joan Sutherland Theatre Northern Foyer opens 90 minutes prior to performance start time. Spaces are limited each evening, so book early to guarantee your place. Simply add dinner to your cart after selecting tickets. If you already have tickets, sign in to your account to add dinner to your existing booking or call 02 9318 8200
$69 per person
Maxim's Kir Royal (Moët Royale $15 supplement)
Sourdough, Pepe Saya butter
(Additional beverage available on the night)
Smoked salmon, creme fraiche, chives, potato blinis
Holy Goats cheese, witlof, green lentils & beetroot vinegar (V)
Chicken, mushroom, 'Pomme Maxim'
Gnocchi Parisenne (V)
Mixed greens ($7)
Petits fours: Gold opera gateau, framboise macaroon, Champagne truffle
Espresso or herbal tea selection
- Published menu is subject to change without notice.
- We recommend you arrive 1.5 hours prior to the show start time (and no later than 1 hour prior to the show) to ensure you receive the full experience. Please check your show schedule on the night. We will not be able to service your table should you arrive less than 30 mins prior to the show start.
- This is a fixed menu, for any special dietary requirements please contact Theatre Bars at least 72 hours prior to your booking on 02 8274 9600
- Additional food or drink requested on the night is paid for by cash or card
- Bookings are not refundable or transferable to another date
- “No-shows” for reservations are not refundable
The Joan Sutherland Theatre Maxim's de Paris Bar at Sydney Opera House opens 90 minutes before evening performances. It is not open before matinee performances or performances of Great Opera Hits.
Items from this menu are only available before evening performances.
Goats cheese, witlof, green lentils and beetroot vinegar.
Smoked salmon with creme fraishe and chives.
Golden gnocchi with greens and shaved parmesean.
Opera gateau, framboise macaroon and champagne truffle petits fours.