TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
This competition has now closed. The winners are:
- The ‘Event’: Mazda Opera in the Domain outdoor opera concert at The Domain, Sydney
- Promotion Period: The promotion will commence at 4.00pm AEST on Saturday 19 January 2019 and continue for the duration of the Event until 11:59am AEST Saturday 19 January 2019
- Method of Entry: Audience members at the Opera Australia free outdoor concert Mazda Opera in the Domain have the opportunity to take a photo and upload it to Instagram via the application. Each eligible entry must include the event hashtag #MazdaOperaDomain in the photograph caption to go into the draw for a chance to win one (1) prize.
- There is are thirty (30) prizes to be won. Each one (1) prize includes:
- Two (2) A-reserve tickets to a performance of West Side Story at the Sydney Opera House, valued at up to $399.80.
- Two (2) drink vouchers to be redeemed at any on-site bar, on the night of the performance as selected in 2.a. Valued at up to $24.
- One (1) voucher for a complimentary souvenir program for West Side Story, on the night of the performance as selected in 2.a. Valued at $25.
- Entry is open to all audience members attending the Event, aged 18 years or over, who have successfully submitted a photograph to Instagram using the above Method of Entry during the Promotion Period.
- Multiple photographs or entries per person can be submitted.
- The ‘Promoter’ is Opera Australia (ABN 26 000 755 153) of 'The Opera Centre' 480 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
- The competition is not open to employees of Opera Australia or their families or to other persons assisting with the competition.
- The winners will be selected on Wednesday 23 January 2019. All the entrants who submitted a valid entry into the competition before 11:59pm on Saturday 19 January 2019 will go into the draw to win one (1) prize. Thirty (30) of the best photographs or ‘entries’ will win the prize package detailed in clause 4. Each person can win a maximum of one (1) prize.
- The Competition is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner/s and each validly submitted entry will be individually judged by representatives of the Promoter as specified in clause 5, on the basis of originality and creativity, and according to any other criteria specified or adopted by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message via Instagram on Wednesday 23 January 2019.
- The prize must be claimed before Friday 1 March 2019. If the prize is not claimed within the specified time, the Promoter may, at its discretion, deem the prize invalid.
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.