Share your experience at Carmen on Sydney Harbour
Take a photo of your experience at Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour — Carmen for your chance to win the ultimate opera experience at the Sydney Opera House.
Facebook: Post it on Opera Australia’s page for your chance to win.
Twitter & Instagram: Tag @operaaustralia in your photo and post to your profile with #operaharbour for your chance to win.
At the end of the Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour season, our favourite snap will win a premium opera experience for two (valued at over $1,400) at the Sydney Opera House this May:
Two Premium Reserve tickets to Two Weddings, One Bride at the Sydney Opera House in May, 2017.
One night’s accommodation at the InterContinental Sydney with a $250 voucher to spend at one of their restaurants.
One bottle of Tyrrell’s commemorative magnum of Single Vineyard Stevens Shiraz.
One Sydney Fragrance Opera Candle, scented with jasmine, gardenia and orange blossom.
Note: entry is open to all ticketholders but the prize must be redeemed in Sydney during May 2017. Prizewinners will be responsible for their own travel.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour – Carmen ticketholders, aged 18 years or over, who have posted a photo of their experience at Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour — Carmen on Opera Australia’s Facebook page, or on Twitter or Instagram using the #operaharbour hashtag and tagging @operaaustralia in the photo during the Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour season – between 24 March and 23 April in 2017.
- The Promoter is Opera Australia (ABN 26 000 755 153) of 'The Opera Centre' 480 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
- The competition is not open to employees of Opera Australia, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
- There is one prize package with a total prize value of approximately $1075, which includes:
- Two A reserve tickets to Two Weddings, One Bride at the Sydney Opera House, for any performance in May 2017, valued at approximately $258.
- One night's accommodation at the InterContinental Sydney with a $250 voucher to spend at one of their restaurants, valued at approximately $1,000.
- One bottle of Tyrrell’s commemorative magnum of Single Vineyard Stevens Shiraz, valued at approximately $135.
One Sydney Fragrance Opera Candle, scented with jasmine, gardenia and orange blossom, valued at approximately $39.95.
- The competition commences at 5.00pm AEST on Friday 24 March 2017 and continues until 12am Sunday 23 April 2017.
- The Promoter will select one image to win. This judging will take place at The Opera Centre (480 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW) at 2pm on Thursday 27 April 2017. Two employees of the Promoter will judge the winner.
- The winner will be notified via social media on the day they are chosen and in writing within one week. If the winner has not responded via social media and provided their details via email by the Monday after they are drawn, another winner will be selected.
- Any entry that is posted to Facebook but not on Opera Australia’s page (facebook.com/operaaustralia) is ineligible. Any entry posted to Twitter or Instagram without including the #operaharbour hashtag or tagging @operauastralia in the photo is ineligible. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly posted entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
Congratulations to @globetrotternick, who has won the Carmen on Sydney Harbour share and win competition!
About to start Act III @operaaustralia • • #opera #carmen #bizet #operaaustralia #nightout #fireworks #boom #spectacular #amazing #wow #bravo #music #livemusic #city #view #landscape #sydney #sydneyharbour #beautiful #nightlife #show #instapic #instalike #gaysydney #light #fridaynight #culturedaf #ilovesydney #stage #operaharbour