Lip sync for La Traviata Terms and Conditions
Competition terms and conditions
- Promotion: Upload a video of a lip sync performance to ‘Sempre Libera’ from La Traviata to social platforms Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or TikTok to go into the draw for a chance to win a La Traviata on Sydney Harbour prize pack. This is a game of skill and Opera Australia staff will choose the most creative and successful video on the following date:
- One (1) winner will be decided on 12 April 2021 from the competition entrants. The winner will be contacted via their social media platform to notify that they have won a prize, being two (2) A Reserve tickets to La Traviata on Sydney Harbour on a night of their choice, return flights for two from either Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane or Melbourne (depending on flight availability) and one night accommodation at Harbour Rocks Hotel Sydney.
- Prize value: The prize value for two (2) A Reserve tickets to La Traviata on Sydney Harbour is $564. The value of the additional components varies according to the dates of travel and accommodation required. The prize is not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value.
- Opera Australia accepts the Companion Card for carers to attend each performance free of charge.
- Promoter: The Promoter is Opera Australia (ABN 26 000 755 153) of The Opera Centre, 480 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
- Promotion period: The Promotion will commence on 11 March 2021 at 12:01am and will close on 11 April 2021 at 11:59pm.
- Eligibility: Entry is open to people aged 18 years or over, who live in New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Queensland or South Australia and have successfully uploaded a video lip syncing to ‘Sempre Libera’ from La Traviata to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or TikTok, tagged @operaaustralia and used the hashtag #operalipsync
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition is not open to employees of Opera Australia, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
- Notification: The winner will be notified via their social media platform and the name of the winner will be published on the Opera Australia website, on this webpage.
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the promotion period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- All prizes must be taken as stated. The judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prohibited prizes will be given away.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- Opera Australia is authorised under NSW Permit TP/00452 to conduct this competition.