Turandot Competition terms and conditions
Win two tickets to Turandot
Competition terms and conditions
- Promotion: Complete and submit the form on the Opera Australia Typeform (https://operaaustralia.typeform.com/to/I1MqRjmV) to go into the draw for a chance to win two tickets to Turandot. There will be one competition taking place on the following date:
- One (1) draw on Thursday 30 December 2021 for the competition entrants. The first name drawn will win a prize, being two (2) A Reserve tickets to Turandot on Wednesday 19 January 2022.
- Prize value: The prize value for two (2) A Reserve tickets to Turandot is $570. The prize is not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. No individual prize will exceed $1,000. Total prize of all the competitions won’t exceed $100,000.
- Opera Australia accepts the Companion Card for carers to attend each performance free of charge.
- Promoter: The Promoter is Opera Australia (ABN 26 000 755 153) of The Opera Centre, 480 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
- Promotion period: The Promotion will commence on 20 December 2021 at 12:01am and will close on 30 December 2021 at 11:59pm.
- Eligibility: Entry is open to people aged 18 years or over, who live in Australia and have successfully completed and submitted the Opera Australia competition entry form during the promotional period.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition is not open to employees of Opera Australia, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to receive emails from Opera Australia in regards to this competition. The competition entrant may unsubscribe at any time.
- Draw: one competition draw will be conducted at the head office of the Promoter, located at The Opera Centre, 480 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 as follows:
- The competition will be drawn on 18 March 2021, the names of all the eligible entrants who completed and submitted the competition form before 12pm on 30 December will go into an electronic drawing system. The first name drawn will win the prize.
- Notification: The winners will be notified via email and the names of the winners will be published on the Opera Australia website, on this webpage, on the date of the draw.
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the promotion period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- All prizes must be taken as stated. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prohibited prizes will be given away.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of the prize remaining unclaimed for seven days, the winners will be redrawn. The last potential unclaimed prize draw date will be 31 December 2021.
- Opera Australia is authorised under NSW Permit TP/00452 to conduct this competition.