Win a $200 VISA Prepaid Gift Card Terms and Conditions
WIN A $200 VISA PREPAID GIFT CARD
Terms and conditions
- Promotion: Complete and submit the post-show survey for The Phantom of the Opera, to go into the draw for a chance to win one of five $200 VISA Prepaid Gift Cards. There will be one competition taking place on the following date:
- One (1) draw on 1 March 2023 for the competition entrants. The first five names drawn will win one of five $200 VISA Prepaid Gift Cards each.
- Prize value: The prize value one (1) gift card is $200. The prize is not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. No individual prize will exceed $1,000. Total prize of all the competitions won’t exceed $100,000.
- Opera Australia accepts the Companion Card for carers to attend each performance free of charge.
- Promoter: The Promoter is Opera Australia (ABN 26 000 755 153) of The Opera Centre, 480 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
- Promotion period: The Promotion will commence on 2 November 2022 at 12:01am and will close on 28 February 2023 at 11:59pm.
- Eligibility: Entry is open to people aged 18 years or over, who live in Australia and have successfully completed and submitted the post-show survey during the promotional period.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition is not open to employees of Opera Australia, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to receive emails from Opera Australia in regards to this competition. The competition entrant may unsubscribe at any time.
- Draw: one competition draw will be conducted at the head office of the Promoter, located at The Opera Centre, 480 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 as follows:
- The competition will be drawn on Wednesday 1 March. The names of all the eligible entrants who completed and submitted the competition form before 12am on 28 February will go into an electronic drawing system. The first five names drawn will win the prize.
- Notification: The winners will be notified via email.
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the promotion period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- All prizes must be taken as stated. The judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prohibited prizes will be given away.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of the prize remaining unclaimed for seven days, the winners will be redrawn. The last potential unclaimed prize draw date will be 8 March 2023.
- Opera Australia is authorised under NSW Permit TP/00452 to conduct this competition.