HSBC Platinum Club
Drink and dine at the HSBC Platinum Club at Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour: an undercover restaurant and bar with spectacular views overlooking Sydney Harbour.
This is pop-up dining at its best: exclusive gourmet menus, table waiters, Handpicked Wines, and dedicated restrooms.
Celebrate a luxurious evening for two or host an impressive night out with clients at the HSBC Platinum Club.
Pre-book your perfect dining experience:
Pre-performance Dinner (from 5:45pm)
Choose from two or three courses of exquisite food, designed and prepared by the HSBC Platinum Club’s award-winning chefs. Each course is matched with premium Handpicked Wines.
Dinner is served from 5:45pm, so you can enjoy the sunset as you drink and dine before the show.
$225 for three courses
$180 for two courses
- Pane di casa, extra virgin olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil poached salmon, compressed cucumber, oyster leaf, garden peas, spanner crab GF, DF
- Vannella burrata, fresh figs, heirloom tomatoes dried and fresh, aged vincotto, amaranth GF, V
- Slow roasted Cowra lamb, pumpkin, wild mushroom, fermented buckwheat, truffled chestnut crumble GF, DF
- Corn fed chicken, crispy prosciutto and pine nut gremolata, caramelised cauliflower purée, cavolo nero, black garlic GF, DF
- Sweet potato and chard rotolo, zucchini blossoms, lemon thyme, puffed grains, woodland sorrel V, DF
Dessert or Cheese
- White almond mousse, roasted rhubarb, strawberries, rose petals, baby basil GF
- Selection of Italian artisan cheeses, quince paste, dried and fresh fruits, lavoche V, GF available
Coffee and Tea
Feel like a celebrity as you waltz past the bar queues — you’re heading straight to the HSBC Platinum Club. Redeem your drink voucher for a glass of Handpicked wine and enjoy the spectacular backdrop of Sydney Harbour in the HSBC Platinum Club lounge.
$35 per person for pre-performance
$30 per person for interval
Access the HSBC Platinum Club either before the performance or at interval — choose which option you prefer at checkout (or choose both!). A bar menu will be available, and additional drinks can be purchased.
Reservations for the HSBC Platinum Club
To book, simply add any of the HSBC Platinum Club options to your cart after choosing your tickets to La Traviata on Sydney Harbour.
If you already have tickets to La Traviata, simply sign in to your account and go to 'upcoming performances'.
GF Gluten Free
DF Dairy Free
Fresh Catering use practices to minimise contamination of allergy-friendly menu items. However, Fresh kitchens are not entirely gluten or nut free. Traces of gluten or nuts may be present in food labelled gluten or nut free which could affect some people who have severe allergies.
Published menu is subject to change without notice.
Food & Drink Locations
There are five purpose-built restaurants and bars at Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour. Access to the HSBC Platinum Club must be booked in advance. There is also a range of casual dining options.
Vannella burrata, fresh figs, heirloom tomatoes dried and fresh, aged vincotto, amaranth.
Slow roasted Cowra lamb, pumpkin, wild mushroom, fermented buckwheat, truffled chestnut crumble.
Sweet potato and chard Rotolo, zucchini blossoms, lemon thyme, puffed grains, woodland sorrel.
White almond mousse, roasted rhubarb, strawberries, rose petals, baby basil.
Official Wine Partner