travel associates Platinum Club
Drink and dine at the Travel Associates Platinum Club at Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour: an undercover restaurant and bar with spectacular views overlooking Sydney Harbour.
This is pop-up dining at its best: exclusive gourmet menus, table waiters, Tyrrell’s wines, and dedicated restrooms.
Celebrate a luxurious evening for two or host an impressive night out with clients at the Travel Associates Platinum Club.
Pre-book your perfect dining experience:
Pre-performance Dinner (from 5:30pm)
Pre-performance Tasting Buffet (from 6pm)
Indulge in three courses of exquisite food, designed and prepared by the Travel Associates Platinum Club’s award-winning chefs. Each course is matched with premium Tyrrell’s Wines.
Dinner is served from 5:30pm, so you can enjoy the sunset as you drink and dine before the show.
$225 per person
Early bird special: $190 (book by 10 December 2019)
- Pane di casa, extra virgin olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil poached salmon, compressed cucumber, oyster leaf, garden peas, spanner crab GF, DF
- Vannella burrata, fresh figs, heirloom tomatoes dried and fresh, aged vincotto, amaranth GF, V
- Slow roasted Cowra lamb, pumpkin, wild mushroom, fermented buckwheat, truffled chestnut crumble GF, DF
- Corn fed chicken, crispy prosciutto and pine nut gremolata, caramelised cauliflower purée, cavolo nero, black garlic GF, DF
- Sweet potato and chard rotolo, zucchini blossoms, lemon thyme, puffed grains, woodland sorrel V, DF
Dessert or Cheese
- White almond mousse, roasted rhubarb, strawberries, rose petals, baby basil GF
- Selection of Italian artisan cheeses, quince paste, dried and fresh fruits, lavoche V, GF available
Coffee and Tea
Avoid order envy and try a bit of everything from a table laden with haute cuisine, including tapenades, cheeses and expertly prepared market vegetables, classic mains and delectable desserts. Waiters are on hand to top up your glass of select Tyrrell's wines. Served from 6pm.
$130 per person
Early bird special: $99 (book by 10 December 2019)
- Green olive and almond tapenade V, GF, DF
- Caponata Salamanca V, GF, DF
- Roasted and grilled antipasto vegetables drizzled with vincotto V, GF, DF
- Marinated olives, lemon, bay, chilli V, GF, DF
- Italian smallgoods — prosciutto, sopressa and ‘nduja
- Selection of crusty Italian breads
- Amalfi style seafood salad, fregola, fresh herbs, extra virgin olive oil
- Confit tuna, capsicum, egg, cannellini beans, olives, tomato GF, DF
- Heirloom tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, basil, drizzled with aged balsamic V, DF
- Porcini-rubbed roasted beef salad, giardiniera, corn tortilla shreds GF, DF
- Black rice salad, zucchini, peas, ricotta, mint dressing V, GF, DF
- Butter-baked pumpkin, sage, salted ricotta, pine nuts V, GF
- Tuscan roasted potatoes, rosemary, garlic V, GF, DF
- Braised grass-fed beef in Chianti, baby onions, thyme GF, DF
- Slow cooked free-range chicken, red grapes, verjuice GF, DF
- Dark cherry and dark chocolate brownie V
- Torta di Verona V
- Panettone pudding, cinnamon, dried citrus V
- Sicilian blood orange curd tart V
- Arborio rice pudding, orange, cinnamon, nutmeg V, GF
Feel like a celebrity as you waltz past the bar queues — you’re heading straight to the Travel Associates Platinum Club. Redeem your drink voucher for a glass of Tyrrell's wine and enjoy the spectacular backdrop of Sydney Harbour in the Travel Associates Platinum Club lounge.
$25 per person
Access the Travel Associates Platinum Club either before the performance or at interval — choose which option you prefer at checkout (or choose both!). A bar menu will be available, and additional drinks can be purchased.
$49 per person
Macaron Tasting Trio
- Tonka Bean Macaron
- 75% Dark Chocolate Macaron
- Orange & Cardamom Macaron
Paired with either an Espresso Martini or a Tyrrell’s Special Aged Tawny Port.
Let the simple art of macarons take you on a journey of flavours. The macaron was invented in Italy, evolved in France and is now popular around the world. With its endless flavour options we have created the perfect trio.
Gluten free, dairy free and vegan options are available for all courses on request.
for The travel associates Platinum Club
To book, simply add any of the Travel Associates Platinum Club options to your cart after choosing your tickets to La Traviata on Sydney Harbour.
If you already have tickets to La Traviata, simply sign in to your account and go to 'upcoming performances'.
GF Gluten Free
DF Dairy Free
Fresh Catering use practices to minimise contamination of allergy-friendly menu items. However, Fresh kitchens are not entirely gluten or nut free. Traces of gluten or nuts may be present in food labelled gluten or nut free which could affect some people who have severe allergies.
Published menu is subject to change without notice.
Food & Drink Locations
There are five purpose-built restaurants and bars at Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour. Access to the Travel Associates Platinum Club must be booked in advance. There is also a range of casual dining options.
Vannella burrata, fresh figs, heirloom tomatoes dried and fresh, aged vincotto, amaranth.
Slow roasted Cowra lamb, pumpkin, wild mushroom, fermented buckwheat, truffled chestnut crumble.
Sweet potato and chard Rotolo, zucchini blossoms, lemon thyme, puffed grains, woodland sorrel.
White almond mousse, roasted rhubarb, strawberries, rose petals, baby basil.
Food and Beverage Partner
Official Wine Partner